- Image 01
- Image 02
- Image 03
- Image 04
- Image 05
- Image 06
- Image 07
- Image 08
Voice server Status
Voice chat server rules
- You must use exactly the SAME in-game name on our server as you use in WarFrame. Do not use fake nickname.
- No mute abuse. Do not stay silent and turn off your mic when joining a group squad. Mutes last must no more than 20 minutes. If you continue to abuse it you will get kicked. There is no teamwork if everyone is silent.
- Just joining our Discord server, but not using it, is not equal to being a voice active clan member. You must use it while playing warframe
- Show respect the admin staff and members!
- English only in general text chat/voice channels. If you wish to talk to your friends in another language feel free to use the other voice squads one to ten.
- Use Squad one to five for regular game playing, where the group consists of four people. Keep each voice squad at four people and stick to that group as long as you are in that squad in-game. Use the Raid Sqauds slots when running raids with a larger group. Don’t join a sqaud that is already filled with four people.
- Don't be obnoxious or harass players/staff. If you display an enormous amount of immaturity to specifically annoy players/staff, you will be verbally warned, then banned from Discord
- Show respect to other people on the channel and let them talk too and don't interupt them. Let people finish their sentences before you start talking. Dont be a dominant moron that speaks loudly or yell in the microphone and overrule people. It's rude and impolite. Wait for your turn to speak.
- No discrimination or abuse against other users. This includes all forms of discrimination and abuse, including both sexual and racial discrimination. Meaning All recist, right-wing and sexually questionable statements to refrain in any case and will not be tolerated in principle
- NO voice changer/morpher software on our discord servers. You will be banned both from the clan and discord without any furhter questions.
- No Recording or anything that violates the privacy rules,(except for livestreams, but you must use the live steam channel & you have to ask permission to the people in your channel). (Recording is allowed when everyone agrees.)
- NO advertising of any kind on our Discord servers, This includes links to sites that earn you money, affliliate links, promoting other games etc. Admins decide what is allowed and what is not. DONT asume anything check with an admin first.
- Uploading or distributing distasteful or illicit content, either by the use of 'File Browser' or hyper-links, is strictly prohibited.
- Don't send links to scream websites, porn websites, phishing websites or anything that can harm the user's computer or are considered inappropriate as we want the users on the Discord to feel safe while being on it.
- Any malicious activity, either confirmed or suspected, on the discord clan or alliance server will result in an immediate action at the discretion of an Administrator.
- Do not abuse staff (past or present) and always respect their decisions. If you wish to make a complaint/report about a cureent member or of staff, see "Complaints" at the end of this section.
- Do not impersonate staff members. This includes nicknames and claiming to be staff within chat.
- All users must not spam the voice channels or the global text chat channel. This includes channel hopping between sqaud channels, text spam or voice/music, trolling etc. Playing music in the background at low volume is allowed though as long as its respectful and does not disturb other players. (Aka. Use common sense)
- Asking staff for a rank that you are not entitled to will result in said group being denied.
- If you make a request to a staff member and the request is denied, do not ask another staff member to overturn the original decision. If you believe the answer was unreasonable, forward your concern to another staff member of the same or higher rank. They will not overturn a decision unless reasonable cause is found.
- If an admin finds an unfitting behavior he/she have the right & will moderate it accordingly or delete it.
Abusing one of these rules will give you a warning or a kick. Deliberately causing trouble will result in a permanent ban from the server and the clan/alliance.
If you have a complaint and wish to to file a report about a player, please use our our form here and select "Complain/report user" from the droplist. You will be prompted to give a reason. With as much detail as possible, provide a reason for the complaint. A staff member will be in contact as soon as possible if needed. Click the button to continue.
Request a join link
To join our discord servcer please use the form below and fill out everything. If your join request is granted we will send you a link that will last for 24 hours. Please tell us in detail why you like to join our servcer and all your in-game details. You will get answer from the admin staff within one --OR-- two working days.
- Admin = Staff members that can control the server environment
- Moderator = Staff member can moderate the channels, text chats and invite, kick or ban people
- Clan Recruiter = Can generate invite links to new recruits to the clan and will evalutae new players
- Streamers = Has the right to live stream on the Evil Monkey's official YouTube and Twitch clan channels. Can mute people or remove people from the live streaming channels.
- @everyone = standard member with no server privileges/permissions.