SPECTERS OF THE RAILS IS NOW ONLINE!
Brand new experiences await, Tenno. Specters of the Rail has arrived
The Specters of the Rail update is full of new changes to Warframe! This major update delivers a redesign of the Star Chart, facelift for the Market, a new Archwing experience and new companions to help along the way.
Highlights from Specters of the Rail include:
STAR CHART RENOVATION:
The redesign of the original Star Chart will bring back the nostalgic roadmap design making it easier for you to travel the Origin System. The map is dynamic; zoom in and out and drag your way around the Origin System. Specific regions and missions will be easier to locate. Also, it will be clear to see which Missions you need to complete thanks to new Junctions — routes between planets — guiding you on where to go next.
With the introduction of the new Star Chart comes a new way to acquire Prime items. The Void will now be part of the map allowing for players to freely travel back and forth without the need of Void Keys. As you play through regular Missions you have a chance to obtain a Void Relic. Each Relic has a set of items that can manifest from it. Bring your Relic to a Void Fissure Mission which can spawn anywhere in the Origin System. Search and close the tear within the Mission to power the Relic. Once you’ve succeeded you can reveal your Reward. Didn’t get exactly what you wanted? Don’t worry! Every time you do this there is a greater chance to manifest a Rare item. Your Void Keys still hold value as you will find they are immediately converted to Relics in the Update!
The Market has been completely reworked from the ground up! Now you’ll be able to quickly navigate through the Market and discover new additions. A new tab system allows access to Blueprints and Platinum-purchased items in the same place. Revised categories and an added search bar make it easier to browse through specific types of items as well as easily find what you’re looking for! Handy features such as a wish list, ‘hide owned’ button, and revised Platinum prices for a variety of our content have also been added.
Every Tenno needs a companion. Kubrows and Sentinels have lent Tenno aid in battle for years, and now a new species of Companion enters the Arsenal: Kavats! With the introduction of a new species also comes some new features for the Companion system overall! All biological Companions can now roam the ship in their kitten or puppy form, and it’s up to you to decide to Mature them with the click of a button. No more mysterious wait times that can’t be bypassed! You can choose to keep your ship extra-adorable with the roaming miniature versions, or simply Mature and then you’ve got a companion to join you in the fight. Adorn your faithful companion in the Armor it deserves and enhance it with new Mods!
There are two unique breeds of Kavat, the Adarza Kavat and the Smeeta Kavat! Each Kavat breed will have a set of perks:
Adarza Kavats, lethal and sly, have learned the following:
Cat’s Eye – Adarza Kavat bestows 5 seconds of guaranteed critical hits on all nearby Tenno.
Reflect – Allows Adarza Kavat to amplify and reflect incoming damage back at the enemy.
Smeeta Kavats, aloof but powerful, have learned the following:
Mischief – Allows Smeeta Kavat to become invisible while a decoy kavat draws fire by running toward the enemy.
Charm – Smeeta Kavat bestows its owner with good fortune during the course of a mission.
Specters of the Rail delivers an entirely overhauled flight system to Archwing! In addition to Archwing movement that has been completely reworked from the ground up, this Update adds a new Support Class, new Game Modes and new Weapons to Archwing.
NEW ARCHWING SUPPORT CLASS:
Amesha Class – Support fellow Tenno as you soar straight into the enemy with the new Support Class.
NEW ARCHWING GAME MODES:
Archwing Pursuit Mode – Hunt down a heavily defended Grineer Ship and destroy it by fighting through its defenses such as energy shields, turrets and mines.
Archwing Rush Mode – Reach hostile supply ships and destroy them before they escape. The more ships you destroy within the given time the greater the reward.
NEW ARCHWING WEAPONS:
Decimate your foes with new Archwing Weapons.
CYNGAS – Unload deadly accurate bursts of mayhem.
AGKUSA – Tear apart incoming enemies with this massive, hooked blade.
Star Chart Reborn.
Specters of the Rail – changes to the Origin System are here, Tenno. What ghosts lurk the chambers of abandoned Junctions of a past era?
Find a new way to experience the Origin System with the complete rework of the Star Chart.
This redesign of the original Star Chart will bring back the nostalgic roadmap design making it easier for you to travel the Origin System. The map is dynamic; zoom in and out and drag your way around the Origin System. Specific regions and missions will be easier to locate. Also, it will be clear to see which Missions you need to complete thanks to new Junctions — routes between planets — guiding you on where to go next.
We’ve replaced and re-assigned many missions, including the removal of Deception and the not-so-popular Archwing Defense.
Difficulty, planet progression, and enemy levels have been reassigned to better reflect the modern Solar System.
Dedicated memorials have been set up in Relays to display the names of contributing Founders!
- Specters of the Rail live here – you must show you are worthy to conquer the Junction and ignite its Planetary travel power.
- Junctions link travel – all players new and old must complete the Task list to activate the Junctions for progression and rewards.
- Junctions reward players with Mastery upon completion! Please note this Mastery reward is quite large, and offsets any Mastery points lost in the Star Chart changes of nodes per planet.
What does this mean for Quests?
Quest acquisition are now earned at specific Junctions:
- Venus– Mercury Junction: Once Awake, Howl of the Kubrow
- Earth– Mars Junction: The Archwing
- Mars– Phobos Junction: Stolen Dreams
- Jupiter– Europa Junction: The New Strange, Limbo Theorem Blueprint
- Saturn– Uranus Junction: Natah, Clem Quest
- Uranus– Neptune Junction: The Second Dream
- Pluto– Sedna Junction: Hidden Messages Blueprint
- Pluto– Eris Junction: Patient Zero Blueprint, The Jordas Precept Blueprint
*Sands of Inaros Blueprint is still obtained from Baro Ki Teer.
Void Fissure: A dynamic occurrence throughout the Origin System – a tear in the world of Void energy from Eras past. Represented in the World State Window and occurs in 4 different tiers.
Void Relic: Ancient Relics that react to Void Fissures to reveal treasures within.
Void Traces: Raw Void energy that drops in the process of uniting Relics and Fissures. Can be used to Refine Void Relics to yield more rare rewards in your Orbiter.
Reactant: Drops in missions and must be used in the Void Fissure sealing process.
Refinement: The Process of improving the likelihood of Rare rewards from Void Relics.
Era: An old Orokin age.
Lith / Meso / Neo / Axi:
4 Distinct Eras of the Orokin past, all suddenly manifesting through Void Fissures in the Solar Map.
T1 Keys have turned into Lith Era Relics.
T2 Keys have turned into Meso Era Relics.
T3 Keys have turned into Neo Era Relics
T4 Keys have turned into Axi Era Relics.
Void Relic Segment: Found on a Junction, used to Refine Void Relics.
Void Fissures & Relics
After years of new content releases and updated items to collect, there is a certain irony in calling the Void the “void”. Until Specters of the Rail, getting specific Prime parts was a repetitive and regimented process. Each Tower mission has a corresponding key and reward table, and if you want one of those rewards, you need to stock up on the appropriate key and repeat the same mission until you accomplish your goal. That all changes with the introduction of Relics. Instead of running the same mission repeatedly, Relics allow you to dynamically acquire the rewards you want by playing Void Tear missions that appear on any planet, and there will always be Void Fissures active. Collecting cool rewards is a fundamental aspect of Warframe, and this new Void system is designed to make it more fun and immersive – with Void Fissures ripping into the very fabric of the Origin System!
*Please note that Void Fissures will not be available for Assassinate and endless mission types – excluding Survival – for Launch. Further mission support will be coming shortly.
Read the Developer Workshop here:
Void Relic Segment: Found on a Junction, used to Refine Void Relics.
After years of new content releases and updated items to collect, there is a certain irony in calling the Void the “void”. Until Specters of the Rail, getting specific Prime parts was a repetitive and regimented process. Each Tower mission has a corresponding key and reward table, and if you want one of those rewards, you need to stock up on the appropriate key and repeat the same mission until you accomplish your goal. That all changes with the introduction of Void Relics. Instead of running the same mission repeatedly, Void Relics allow you to dynamically acquire the rewards you want by playing Void Fissure missions that appear on any planet, and there will always be Void Fissures active. Collecting cool rewards is a fundamental aspect of Warframe, and this new Void system is designed to make it more fun and immersive – with Void Fissures ripping into the very fabric of the Origin System!
What are Void Relics:
Projections are similar to Void Keys in the sense that they are used to acquire Prime Parts.
How to acquire Void Relics
You can get Void Relics by playing through certain regular mission types (typically endless missions). Any Void Keys you have will be converted into Void Relics of a similar tier. Void Relics are not restricted to Towers and precise missions the way Void Keys are, so all Void Keys of a particular Tower level will be converted into Void Relics of a similar reward level.
How to use a Void Relics
Proceed into a corresponding Void Fissure mission for the Void Relic you want to use. You can quickly view the Void Fissure missions from the World State Panel. Normal Void missions will still be available to play through the Solar Chart (and no longer require keys), but they won’t work for Void Relics unless they are specifically Void Fissures.
Once inside the mission, you’ll have to find the tear and seal it.
(Prepare to be challenged when you activate the Fissure!)
Relics & Rewards
Once the Fissue is successfully sealed, head to extraction to get your reward! Here is the biggest change to the way Void rewards work:
The concept of ‘Key Sharing’ has been an honor system for a long time in matchmaking. We are condensing that idea in this new system. For every Squad member with a Void Relic in their inventory, you’ll get to select a reward based on the results of their Relics (there is a chance of duplicates and up to 4 rewards will be displayed). You’ll be able to select a reward from any of the Void Relics that were used by your squadmates for the mission. If more than half the squad chooses your reward, you’ll receive bonus Void Traces (read on for an explanation of Void Traces). Only players with a Relic will be able to select a reward. If the Fissure is not sealed (or never activated at all), your Relic will not be consumed.
This screenshot is a mockup of how that UI will work. You can see that it presents a number of rewards that you are free to choose from depending on what you want. You may choose one reward from among the selection.
UI Mock up only, these rewards are not reflective of what is in the Void Relics)
What are Void Traces
Void Traces can be used to upgrade Void Relics to higher tiers for a chance at superior, and more rare, rewards. A new terminal within your Landing craft will allow you to exchange 25/50/100 Void Traces to upgrade a Void Relic. Void Traces in your inventory are capped at 100, so upgrades will have to be carefully selected. Void Traces can also be used to craft Dragon Keys.
How to acquire Void Traces
In addition to getting bonus Void Traces from allies who select from your Void Relic reward, Void Traces will also drop within Void Fissure missions.
Void Relics and Void Fissures are still a work in progress, and we’ll continue to polish this system, as we always do, long after it launches. All terminology and UI designs are subject to change as we burn the midnight Traces to get this into your hands. At its core, this system comes down to allowing you to pick from a selection of rewards the larger your squad and skewing your keys to favor rare drops with Void Trace-enhanced Relics. We look forward to hearing your feedback, and we hope you’re excited to tear into the Void!
As a result of this change:
- Syndicate Void Key Pack has changed to Relic Pack.
- Void Key Pack from the Market and Daily Tribute has changed to Relic Pack.
- As for our good friend Baro, his sales/prices will be monitored closely to take new economy into account in terms of Ducat acquisition.
- Access to the Derelicts is remaining the same.
New Resource – Void Traces!
To help players acquire higher quality Void Relic’s we’ve introduced a new resource: Void Traces. Void Traces are guaranteed to drop by sealing a Void Fissure. Players will be able to spend these in the Void Relic Segment of their Landing Craft to refine Void Relics. While each individual Relic will have a predetermined set of items that can be acquired from within them, their quality level will affect the likelihood of rarer items being received once the Relic is used to seal a Void Fissure.
The Refinement costs for improving an INTACT Void Relic are as follows:
- EXCEPTIONAL = 25 Void Traces
- FLAWLESS = 50 Void Traces
- RADIANT = 100 Void Traces
Dragon Keys will now require 10 Void Traces to craft instead of Void Keys. Their blueprints have also been moved to a more appropriate place: the Orokin Lab!
How to acquire Relics:
You can get Relics by playing through certain regular mission types (typically endless missions). Any Void Keys you have will be converted into Relics of a similar Era. Relics are not restricted to Towers and precise missions the way Void Keys are, so all Void Keys of a particular Era will be converted into Relics of a similar reward level.
Warframe Mission Sound 2.0:
This Update brings a huge change to the way our distance and obstruction sound works across all of Warframe. All distant sounds now feel properly spatialized and obstructed sounds now have the feeling of walls and more. Each shot, each character sound, each infested squeal will now bring you a more visceral and deep sound experience.
We updated many weapon sounds to have elements that take advantage of this new sound system.
- Archwing has been upgraded to a full six degrees of freedom! Now, you’ll be able to pilot your Archwing like a true flight simulator with full 360 degree yaws and pitches. (Note: submersible missions will still use the old controls)
- New Archwing UI and control bindings to further enhance your flying experience!
- New Eximus Archwing units have been deployed throughout the Origin System!
- Syndicates now offer Archwing components!
- Reduced the total number of Archwing nodes to 8 – one of each type for Grineer and Corpus.
New Archwing Mission Types!
Archwing Pursuit (Saturn – Pandora)
- Hunt down a heavily defended Grineer Ship and destroy it by fighting through the ship’s defenses, such as: energy shields, turrets, and mines.
Archwing Rush (Phobos – Kepler)
- Reach hostile supply ships and destroy them before they escape. The more ships you destroy within the given time, the greater the reward.
New Archwing Mods & Weapons!
- Archwing Melee – Agkuza: Tear apart incoming enemies with this massive hooked blade.
- Archwing Primary – Cyngas: Unload deadly accurate bursts of mayhem.
- New Dual Stat Archwing Mods (At full rank):
- Arch-Melee: Meteor Crash – +60% Impact + 60% Status Chance
- Arch-Melee: Nebula Bore – +60% Puncture +60% Status Chance
- Arch-Melee: Astral Slash – +60% Slash +60% Status Chance
- Arch-Gun: Comet Blast – +90% Impact +90% Status Chance
- Arch-Gun: Quasar Drill – +90% Puncture +90% Status Chance
- Arch-Gun: Zodiac Shred – +90% Slash + 90% Status Chance
- Augments (At full rank):
- Afterburner (Elytron – Core Vent augment) Blast damage ignites exhaust fumes for 12 seconds. Enemies passing through the flames take 500 Heat damage.
- Cold Snap (Itzal – Cosmic Crush augment) The black hole saps the area of heat, freezing enemies in range. Enemies near the black hole are completely frozen for 5 seconds.
- Energy Field (Odonata – Energy Shell augment) Energy Shell applies to allies within 35m.
New Support Archwing: Amesha!
Transform into a winged guardian!
Get this Archwing today in the Market or Tenno Clan Research!
- Watchful Swarm – Tiny drones orbit the Warframe or an ally, and intercept enemy fire.
- Benevolent Decoy – Creates beacons that drew enemy fire, converting the damage into healing pulses.
- Warding Grace – Renders the Warframe and nearby allies immune to Status Effects, while slowing nearby enemies.
- Vengeful Rush – All damage taken is transformed into Energy, while abilities gain enhanced range, duration and power. Affects the Warframe and nearby allies.
The Warframe Market got a facelift! Two big motivators behind this rework are pretty straight-forward: a) to make it easier to find what you want and to see what’s available; and b) to allow the Market to grow as more content is added in-game. Highlights of this upgrade include better item categories (especially for Cosmetics) and a brand new search function to help you fine-tune your results. A new hide/show owned button will make browsing for new gear a breeze, but for those who need to save up for the big ticket items, the new Wishlist feature will help you keep track of your must-haves. Feeling particularly generous? You can see your friends’ Wishlists and gift them what their heart desires!
A large majority of Market-related complaints we receive relate to the confusion between built items (aka Platinum-purchased) and Blueprints. The current Market set-up can misguide players into thinking that Warframes, Weapons, and Sentinels aren’t craftable in-game, so we condensed the Built items and Blueprints into the same page. Information about build costs, stats, blueprint location, and more, will be separated into 3 tabs on this page to help players learn all they need to know about the item in order to make an informed purchase!
While trying to make the Market work (and look!) better, we made some pricing changes as follows:
- Frugal Credits Bundle: 50k Credits for 50 Platinum.
- High Roller Credit Bundle: 175k Credits for 90 Platinum.
- Loki*: 175 Platinum
- Mag*: 75 Platinum
* These prices were swapped to reflect the change in Starter status.
- 3 Forma Bundle: 35 Platinum
- 30 Day Resource Booster: 200 Platinum
- Fieldron Sample replaced with Fieldron – 1 for 10 Platinum
- Mutagen Sample replaced with Mutagen Mass – 1 for 10 Platinum
- Detonite Ampule replaced with Detonite Injector – 1 for 10 Platinum
[Coming in a near Hotfix:]
- Gold Fusion Pack: 15 Fusion Cores (14 R5 Rare, 15th has a tiny chance to be Legendary) for 80 Platinum.
- Silver Fusion Pack: 10 Fusion Cores (5 R5 Rare, 5 possible R5 Rares) for 50 Platinum.
- Bronze Fusion Pack: 5 Fusion Cores (3 R5 Rare, 2 Uncommon) for 35 Platinum.
Finally, keep an eye out to other UI tweaks that should make your Market experience easier and more accessible!
If you want to learn more about these changes, be sure to read the dev workshop about the market:
With the reveal of the 3-Part Update series, the hype surrounding Kavats, the new Warframe, and the War Within is all too real – but there’s something else that your Platinum and Credits might be excited about: the Market overhaul.
Those of you who watch our Devstreams may have seen Rebecca’s brief tour of it, but I am here to answer the “what” and the “why”s of this upcoming rework to the in-game Market. This overhaul is coming with the Specters of the Rail Update.
TL;DR: Look forward to the following:
- Hide/Show Owned Button
- Public Wishlists
- Blueprints and Built Items are in the same place
- Better Categories
- Search Function
- Revised Platinum prices for a variety of content!
Two big motivators behind this rework are pretty straight-forward: a) to make it easier to find what you want and to see what’s available; and b) to allow the Market to grow as more content is added in-game. These two factors are important for improving both old and new player experience, and manifest themselves in the overhaul through 3 major changes:
New Design! A Tab System
A large majority of Market-related complaints we receive relate to the confusion between built items (aka Platinum-purchased) and Blueprints. With the current Market set-up, a lot of players do not realize that there is a Blueprint Section for Warframes, Weapons, and Sentinels. This confusion tends to lead to the quick dismissal that the Majority of Warframe’s content is only available for Platinum. If you’ve been playing Warframe for a while, you know this is not the case. This new Market makes that much more clear.
We want to make sure that all Tenno know they can craft all Warframes, Weapons, and Sentinels in-game (with the exception of exclusive and vaulted content). To do so, we’re introducing a new set-up, where each item has only one page with three tabs full of information to help guide players.
The first tab is the About section, listing the Item bio, its stats, and its price in Platinum.
The second tab is the Build section. Here, players can see the crafting requirements and purchase the Blueprint. For content that is obtained through quests or clan research, this information will be listed here instead, outlining explicitly which room/quest is required for the components. This way, players can see that all Warframes and Weapons (with some exceptions) are available to build in-game, even if their Blueprints are not purchasable, unlike the current system.
The third tab is the Related section. The items listed here could range from cosmetics, to mods, to weapons, but are tailored to what would look best to help players optimize their Fashion Frame game.
Better Categories and Search Bar!
No more will users have to scroll through helmets, armor and skins just to find the perfect Syandana. We’ve revised our sections to not only simplify your searches, as with Weapons, Warframes and Sentinels, but to also allow you to easily browse through specific types of items.
Cosmetic items are now divided by type, including armor sets, helmets, skins, Deluxe skins, Syandanas, and animation sets. Looking to enhance a specific Warframe? The new search functionality will allow users to be even more specific when browsing the market. Typing in a term from the Home section will pull results from the entire market, while doing so in a sub-section will limit your results to items in that particular category.
See it in action here (but excuse the missing dioramas, they aren’t hooked up yet for noggles):
We’ve added new indicators to the UI to make using the Market a much easier process. Whether you’re browsing, or searching for a specific item, the toggle-able ‘Hide Owned’ button will allow you to limit your results even further. See how it works here (but again, excuse the lack of dioramas):
Bundles will still indicate whether you own an item on their About page, but they will now also reveal whether any included cosmetics are only usable for content you do not own (such as Orbiter, Weapon or Warframe skins). If you’re looking to save on Platinum, items that that are part of a bundle will disclose which packs they can be bought in on their individual About page.
For those saving up for a bundle or gear, the Wishlist is a great way to keep track of all your coveted items! An “Add To Wishlist” button will be available at the bottom right hand corner of every about page – from bundles to Warframes to gear. You can search through Much like the ‘owned’ icon on thumbnails, Wishlisted items will be given their own icon as well, and players will now be able to search through their friends’ Wishlists if they are feeling particularly generous!
General Clean Up
While looking at the Market’s usability, we took a look at aspects of the economy. We set the Platinum prices for some items over 2 years ago, and things have a change a lot since then (understatement). Below are the revised prices that will be released with the rework update, but keep in mind everything is subject to change:
- Fieldron Sample, Mutagen Sample, and Detonite Ampules have been removed and are replaced by Fieldron, Mutagen Mass, and Detonite Injector at the price of 10 Platinum each.
- Loki and Mag’s prices have been swapped to reflect their change in status as Starter Frames. Loki’s cost will be 175 Platinum and Mag’s cost will be 75 Platinum.
The Credit Bundles will be updated as follows:
- Frugal Credit Bundle: costs 50 Platinum in exchange for 50,000 Credits.
- High Roller Credit Bundle: costs 90 Platinum in exchange for 175,000 Credits.
Fusion Core packs have been reviewed as well:
- Gold Fusion Pack: costs 80 Platinum in exchange for 15 Fusion Cores. 14 Cores are Guaranteed to be R5 Rare, with a very small chance at a Legendary Core for the 15th.**
- Silver Fusion Pack: costs 50 Platinum in exchange for 10 Fusion Cores. This pack includes 5 R5 Rare Cores and 5 other Cores with a chance of being Rare.
- Bronze Fusion Pack: costs 35 Platinum in exchange for 5 Fusion Cores. Three of these Cores are guaranteed to be R5 Rare, with 2 guaranteed Uncommon.
- We’re adding a 3 Forma pack for 35 Platinum.
- A 30 Day Resource Booster will available for 200 Platinum.
Kavats & Companion System Improvements
With the introduction of a new species also comes some new features for the Companion system overall! All biological Companions can now roam the ship in their kitten/puppy or adult form, and it’s up to you to decide to Mature them with the click of a button – no more mysterious wait times that can’t be bypassed.Adorn your faithful companion in the Armor it deserves and enhance it with new Mods!
There are two Unique Breeds of Kavat, the Adarza Kavat and the Smeeta Kavat!
Each Kavat breed will have a set of unique perks:
Adarza Kavats, lethal and sly, have learned the following:
- Cat’s Eye – Adarza Kavat grants increased critical chance to all nearby Tenno for a short duration.
- Reflect – Reflects damage back at attackers with increased lethality.
Smeeta Kavats, aloof but powerful, have learned the following:
- Mischief – Allows Smeeta Kavat to become invisible while a decoy Kavat draws fire by running toward the enemy.
- Charm – Smeeta Kavat bestows its owner with good fortune during the course of a mission.
Kavats can also equip other Companion Mods to help you better customize your newest (and perhaps cutest) companion yet!
New Kavat Mods:
- Sense Danger – The Kavat alerts their master of nearby enemies.
- Territorial Aggression – The Kavat marks their territory, pacifying any wild creature within it.
- Pounce – The Kavat pounces at an enemy, stunning them for a short duration.
- Sharpened Claws – A vicious attack that sunders armour and rends flesh.
- Swipe – Strikes additional enemies and gains increased range. +1 enemies. +0.5m to attack range.
How to Acquire a Kavat
No collar required! Scan 10 x Kavat Genetic Codes from Feral Kavats. These scans grant you a chance on every scan to get a signature.
Once signature is acquired, you will need to research a Kavat Incubator Upgrade Segment from your Dojo or purchase one from the Market to house your new Kavat Companion!
New Kavat Customizations
Wysar Kavat Armor and Saraba Kavat Armor:
New Lore System: Fragments
A new world of Lore awaits!
Mysterious Fragments have been found scattered across the Solar System. Scanning these will unlock information in your Codex that expands on the nature of the Warframe universe. Each unlocked fragment comes with beautiful concept art that can be displayed on your Landing Craft Displays.
See the Codex > Universe > Fragments to get started!
The Louvre, The Met – and now, The Orbiter. Create your own art exhibit chez vous (too french?) with the new Orbiter Gallery! Whether your skills come from Instagram, Photoshop, or Snapchat, use filters, cropping, and other editing tools to customize each Display how you’d like!
Each picture can be Displayed in a variety of formats:
The world might be your canvas, but space is limitless – besides, we can’t all be painters.
New Weapons & Stance!
- The Okina are here! This Tenno Sai can be yours today by either visiting the Market to acquire the full weapon, or in your Tenno Lab research!!
- New Dual Dagger Stance: Spinning Needle
Melee Holstering customization is here!
We’re taking Fashion Frame to the next level with user-customizable melee offsets! If you’re the kind of Tenno who needs to get your Skana looking just right, you’ll now have the option to tweak the rotation and offset of your melee weapons to perfection.
ADI Holster Collection (purchase through the Market)
A collection of alternate styles for holstering and drawing a range of melee weapons.
Item Linking in Chat!
Item linking is a popular pastime in many MMOs, and now you’ll be able to link items in Warframe’s chat by typing “[“ plus the name of the item you wish to link! Clicking the link will open a description of that item. We hope this will also help the [Flow] when trading your [Spare Parts]!
- Your Arsenal will now display the corresponding skin icon when equipped rather than the underlying Warframe.
- Completely revisited old tilesets and added new rare loot spawn points for Syndicate Medallions and more. This should also fix issues with some missions only having 3 or so Syndicate Medallions to collect.
- The Alert generator has had some trimming done with the removal of Void Keys and some Credit Alerts which ultimately reduces the time it takes to complete an Alert Cycle from approximately 15 days to approximately 10 days. All Credit Alerts now have a chance to spawn with a random Fusion Core as well. With this faster Cycling through Alerts, you should see more things you want return faster!
- Added Operator Customization improvements. A Secondary Face can now be chosen to blend between two different looks with a slider for more customizable features.
- Added a new experimental graphics quality option for Temporal Anti-Aliasing. This can be enabled in the options menu.
- Added a new ‘Wave Cleared’ sound for Defense missions.
- Added FX polish across a variety of weapons & abilities.
- Added new loading screen tips!
- Added custom weapon reloads to a variety of weapons that were re-using old reloads (Snipetron, Embolist, ec).
- Added minimap portrait icons to the UI to show you which Warframe a player in your Squad is using at a minimap level.
- Added the “Invert Tap/Hold Abilities” option in your settings. You may now chose to either tap to cycle and hold to fire, or invert to hold to cycle and tap to fire.
- Added the ability to filter by Co-Op and Conclave when browsing through Mods.
- Added a UI message when reaching the daily Simaris Standing limit.
- Added an audio and visual FX to players when they are targeted by Executioner Harkonar.
Lunaro + Conclave Changes & Additions
- Weapon skins for the Grinlok, Tonkor, Jat Kittag and Marelok are now available from Teshin!
- Polished the goal Replay feature in Lunaro.
- Small change to slow down the equip/unequip animations on the Lunaro.
- You can now preview how you’ll look with your energy colour set to Sun or Moon in the Conclave Arsenal.
- Frame energy color now has a minimum brightness in Conclave.
- Adjusted the melee impact sounds for Hydroid Kraken tentacles in Conclave.
- Changed the intended stats on the Double Tap Conclave Mod to be +20% damage for 2 seconds.
- Added a separate first win of the day bonus for Conclave.
- Conclave mod ‘Lucky Shot’ can no longer be used with the Miter.
- The following abilities can now only be activated at 100 energy in Conclave:
- Sound Quake – Banshee
- Effigy – Chroma
- World on Fire – Ember
- Mend and Maim – Equinox
- Exalted Blade – Excalibur
- Artemis Bow – Ivara
- Peacemaker – Mesa
- Absorb – Nyx
- Hysteria – Valkyr
- Primal Fury – Wukong
- Reduced the duration of Loki’s Decoy in Conclave.
- Reduced Volt Prime’s Conclave Mobility base stat to 0.8
- Nyx’s Mind Control duration reduced in Conclave.
- Reduced the damage of Opticor in Conclave.
- Reduced the damage of the Daikyu in Conclave.
- Removed Cephalon Spire and Orokin Hall maps from Annihilation and Team Annihilation.
- Increased damage of Mesa’s Peacemaker in Conclave.
- Increased damage of Excalibur’s Exalted Blade projectiles in Conclave.
- Decreased channeling cost of Valkyr’s Hysteria in Conclave.
- Decreased channeling cost of Wukong’s Primal Fury in Conclave.
- Decreased energy cost of shooting Ivara’s Artemis Bow in Conclave.
- Increased minimum explosive damage of Nyx’s Absorb in Conclave.
- Decreased damage of Volt’s Shock in Conclave.
- Decreased channeling cost of Banshee’s Sound Quake in Conclave.
- Increased damage of Ember’s World on Fire in Conclave.
- Increased speed of Ember’s Fireball projectile in Conclave.
- Increased slow duration of Frost’s Icicle in Conclave.
- Decreased damage of Banshee’s Sonic Boom in Conclave.
- Minimum player count of Team Annihilation reduced to 1 per team in Conclave..
- Paris series ammo pool reduced to 20 in Conclave.
- Daikyu ammo pool reduced to 15 in Conclave.
- Reduced damage of Nova’s Null Star in Conclave.
- Increased the size of Vauban’s Tesla traps in Conclave.
- Reduced the damage of Limbo’s Cataclysm in Conclave.
- Decreased Health Orb pickup from 50 to 30 health and respawn time is now 20 seconds in Conclave.
- All whip melee weapons are now available to use in Conclave.
- Halikar now available for use in Conclave.
PvE/PvP Stance Alterations + New PvP Melee Stance Mods:
We’ve decided to remove the functionality of PvE stances within Conclave matches. This design choice was implemented as we felt the current moveset provided by the PvE stances didn’t quite fit the feel of our PvP gameplay. Using animations from existing melee Stances, alternative versions have been created with a focus on gap closing moves and shorter combos to better fit the pace of Warframe Conclave.
A list of these new Conclave Melee Stance mods can be found below. Each of these mods can be purchased from Teshin at Rank 1.
- Argent Scourge (Polearm)
- Biting Piranha (Dual Daggers)
- Celestial Nightfall (Glaive)
- Crashing Havoc (Hammer)
- Crashing Timber (Staves)
- Cunning Aspect (Rapier)
- Dividing Blades (Dual Sword)
- Fateful Truth (Katana)
- Lashing Coil (Whip)
- Last Herald (Sword and Shield)
- Mafic Rain (Nunchaku)
- Noble Cadence (Heavy Blade)
- Piercing Fury (Dagger)
- Quaking Hand (Fists)
- Rending Wind (Machete)
- Rising Steel (Sword)
- Scarlet Hurricane (Claws)
- Shadow Harvest (Scythe)
- Star Divide (Tonfa)
- Tainted Hydra (Sword + Whip)
- Vicious Approach (Fists + Feet)
All melee weapons available in Conclave have had their damage adjusted to work with their new stances.
Abilities & Augments vs Nullifiers
We’ve added some changes to Nullifiers – rather, we’ve fixed how they affect others on the battlefield. We’ve gone over every player ability and augment to provide predictable interactions with Nullifier bubbles and ability immune enemies. Below are the rules that we have adhered by to offer a consistent avenue for players to strategize against foes in-battle.
- Abilities will not affect players or enemies within a Nullifier bubble.
- Effects of an ability on both players and enemies will be removed when entering Nullifier bubbles.
- A Warframe’s active abilities will be deactivated upon entering a Nullifier bubble.
- Projectiles spawned by an ability will be deflected when they encounter a Nullifier bubble. For example, Ember’s Fireball and Ash’s Shuriken will be deflected.
- Abilities that exist independent of their creator will not be deactivated if the Warframe enters a nullifier, but will be destroyed if touched by the bubble itself. For example, Frost’s Snowglobe will not disappear when Frost enters the bubble, but will be destroyed if the bubble comes into contact with the Snowglobe sphere.
Interception Changes & Fixes
- Adjusted the enemy counts for each mission; in most cases the spawn counts were increased.
- Improved enemy tactics to better plan assaults on player-controlled towers; by staging units ahead of time they can be more effective and draw the action to different points around the map.
- Changed how the different types of enemy unit are sent into the fray. Historically you’d see higher-tier units mid-way through the first round and there would be no escalation after that; you should now see more infantry in the first round and then more support and heavy units if you chose to stay to intercept more transmissions.
- Tuned the enemy tables to fix the cases where certain levels were 50% enemies that couldn’t capture points (eg: Drones).
- Corrupted Vor in T4 Interception will no longer delay the end of round countdown (just the end of round) so that if he’s the last enemy you aren’t stuck waiting as long.
- Fixed the problem where low-level Interception missions were flooded with Eximus’.
- Added an Interception Mission to Sedna, Berehynia.
- Toxic Ancient’s and Ancient Disrupter Auras will no longer stack with multiple Ancients of the same type.
- Oberon’s Reckoning has a chance to make enemies drop health orbs which, when grabbed by you, heal your companions which revive them.
- Fire rate Pistol mods will now affect Mesa’s Peacemaker.
- Added a PBR pass on materials for a variety of older Grineer and Infested levels.
- Made improvements to the spawn logic for Convergence pickups in Survival and Excavation missions.
- Phobos Tileset is now on Mars, and all Phobos missions are now on Asteroid Tileset.
- Increased Dark Split-Swords Critical Chance while dual wielding by to 25% and Critical Multiplier to 2.5x.
- Slightly increased the Dark Split Sword dual wield attack speed.
- Slightly decreased the Dark Split Sword Heavy Blade attack speed.
- Increased the Dark Split Sword Heavy Blade Element Damage to 90 and Status Chance to 25%
- Increased the Twin Basolk Status Chance to 40% and increased Elemental damage to 65.
- Slightly Increased Twin Basolk attack speed.
- Increased Twin Basolk Ground Slam damage by 4x , attack radius to 7.5m, and Status Chance to 65%.
- Twin Basolk Ground Slams can now ragdoll enemies.
- Increased the amount of Impact damage done with Stradavar automatic fire while decreasing the Puncture and Slash damage these attacks do.
- Increased the amount of Puncture damage done with Stradavar semi-automatic fire while decreasing the amount of Slash damage these attacks do.
- Slightly decreased the amount of damage done by Stradavar automatic fire and increased the amount of damage done by semi-automatic attacks.
- Increased the Stradavar Status Chance to 15%.
- Polished the hit detection of melee weapons within Nullifier bubbles. Some weapons, like the Tonbo for example, would strike the Nullifier bubble first, followed by the Nullifier agent in the same strike. However, the damage would only result on the bubble! The weapons can now strike both the bubble and the agent on the same strike, and the agent will take damage as long you are inside the bubble for the attack.
- Removed in-mission challenges for all Mastery rank tests.
- Removed two small sections on Nyx Prime that were un-tintable.
- Adjusted the Market icon size of the Akstilleto and Ballistica.
- Changed the way lighting works on Sigils in an attempt tone down excessive bloom.
- Sortie Missions can now have more environmental wrinkles, traps, and obstacles within. Stay Alert!
- Made improvements to the animation look and feel of thrown weapons while holding a Datamass.
- As a result of wanting to reduce the amount of playerbase splitting that the Syndicate Mission rank generation created, we’ve reduced this to simply have 7 missions per Syndicate.
- At Rank 1 in a given Syndicate, you get missions 1, 2, 3.
- At Rank 2 in a given Syndicate, you get missions 2, 3, 4.
- At Rank 3 in a given Syndicate, you get missions 3, 4, 5.
- At Rank 4 in a given Syndicate, you get missions 4, 5, 6.
- At Rank 5 in a given Syndicate, you get missions 5, 6, 7.
- As a result, now you are more likely play with other members of the Syndicate at close ranks to you. You will still now have 3 Syndicate missions active in your World state menu, but you should now have more people do them with!
- Warframe Helmet blueprints are now labeled as ‘Neuroptics’. Please note that when trading components, full Warframe sets now contain Systems, Chassis, and Neuroptics (previously Helmet) as components.
- Polished a variety of environment materials that were too bright.
- Polished a variety of old tileset decoration placements and layouts.
- Players can now choice to cancel an undesired squad migration if the migration is occurring while in a lobby.
- Updated certain interactable Orokin Derelict consoles with new meshes.
- Improved your Sentinels responsiveness to catching up to you and staying at shoulder level when you’re moving quickly.
- Rescue targets can now shoot while following players. Teleport actions will still take precedent over this behavior when making your way to extraction.
- Reduced the Syndicate buff FX to help aiming visibiltiy as per:
- Increased the spawn rate of Rare Crates in The Jordas Verdict to match the Law of Retribution.
- The Archwing ability stat screen will now show the correct range for abilities depending on context. (E.g. Blink used to show 100m, but in space you are 0.25x scale so distances are effectively 4x as far. So in space Blink will now show 400m. In water ranges are reduced, so Blink will show 39.69m.)
- Gave Rescue hostages their own (incredibly generous) cover evaluators so their cover findings don’t conflict with their behaviour. Gave them larger vision range so they react to dangers behind / next to them and not just when they get shot by them first.
- Improved finisher hit detection for multiple weapons. Reticles will now flash red when a finisher can be performed and with each hit for multistrike finisher moves.
- Multistrike finisher moves will have their damage split amongst each hit instead of now being delivered all at the end.
- Propaganda Drone damage reduction buffs no longer stack.
- Improved jump detection. Before players could prematurely double jump when just about to fall off a ledge, when falling off a small edge, or when walking down a steep incline. Regular jumps will now be performed in these scenarios.
- Improved Dojo and Liset decoration placement code.
- Vauban’s Bastille now works on Corpus air units. (Attack Drones, etc.)
- Increased the drop rate of Automatic Trigger.
- Increased the drop rate of Vermillion Storm.
- Improved squad merging code to better facilitate Lunaro matchmaking.
- Improved migration code to better handle migrations occurring during PvP team selection phase.
- Archwing augment mods now display an <ARCHWING> tag to help differentiate them.
- Improve the physics on the Ki Teer Syandana.
- Fixed doors locking if a player enters and exits the door while the buttons are held in Stage 3 of The Law of Retribution.
- Fixed a variety of weapons having improper Arsenal information on their noise type: Silent or Alarming.
- Fixed missing sounds from many various Warframe idle animations.
- Fixed the Fatal Acceleration Mod being usable on Kohm since it was changed to Hitscan a while ago, the Mod had no affect.
- Fixed an issue with certain charge weapons not playing the correct sounds.
- Fixed further issues with making purchases in the Arsenal not saving customization choices.
- Fixed various issues with game freezes and crashes.
- Possible fixes for various visual effects not working for Clients.
- Fixed issues with various weapon skins and attachments not behaving as intended.
- Fixed Sentinels sometimes showing ‘BLEEDING OUT: 0:00’ on the UI when they’ve died, instead of just showing the proper DEAD.
- Fixed possible enemy location desync issues between Host and Client for enemies on Ziplines
- Fixed a variety of enemy behaviour issues that could affect game performance.
- Fixed issues with poor performance when returning to your Landing Craft from missions.
- Fixed an issue with ‘Damaged’ faction-specific damage mods all affecting Corpus even though they were for other factions.
- Fixed an issue with Vauban’s Bastille Visual FX staying active if the Host is killed within a Client’s Bastille in Conclave.
- Fixed an issue with uncontrollably shaking Kubros.
- Fixed an issue with Mag’s Magnetize field absorbing Oberon’s Renewal healing orbs, preventing the healing effect from reaching teammates.
- Fixed an issue with the End of Mission screen lingering after Mastery Rank tests.
- Fixed an issue with Volt’s Passive, Static Discharge, not contributing additional Electricity damage to his Electric Shields.
- Fixed dual Secondary holsters clipping through Chroma when equipped with his Agile stance.
- Fixed fist weapons being placed on the floor of the Arsenal when equipped on Loki’s Knave skin.
- Fixed certain mods not working after a Host Migration.
- Fixed certain weapon holsters clipping through Nezha’s back.
- Fixed a rare case of Mods not activating for Clients upon loading into a mission.
- Fixed seeing incorrect Warframe Deluxe skins on players who switch Warframe’s in the Relay.
- Fixed an issue with the water decoration in the New Loka Syndicate room not covering the whole pool.
- Fixed the Arsenal camera view positioning incorrectly in the Simulacrum, Relays, while moving, and when accessing it from the menu on your Landing Craft.
- Fixed the Tethra’s Doom badge clipping through Warframe shoulders.
- Fixed issues with energy colour choices not properly affecting a variety of projectiles.
- Fixed an issue where the End of Mission screen would be stuck open after completing a rank up test from the Relay.
- Fixed an issue with the visual FX of the Health Conversion Mod not reflecting the bonus’ you have active.
- Fixed an issue where a Magnetic Status Effect would typically lower the victim’s Shields further upon expiry (rather than restore them properly) if it had re-triggered the Status Effect.
- Fixed enemies getting stuck in a specific area on the Earth Defense tileset.
- Fixed a possible issue with mouse-cursor accuracy on certain screens.
- Fixed the Sortie Defense Target getting stuck when trying to navigate around the terrain.
- Fixed an issue with Strun weapons not reloading while bullet jumping.
- Fixed player list information overlapping in the HUD.
- Fixed an issue with mission Challenge duplication being possible after Host migrations.
- Fixed issues with Loki’s Switch Teleport still allowing players to get stuck in walls.
- Fixed an issue with Host migrations resetting a variety of puzzles.
- Fixed the Daikyu quiver clipping into the back of numerous Warframes.
- Fixed rare case of no sound for Clients in mission loading screen.
- Fixed Mag’s Magnetize ability preventing use of Azima’s Secondary Fire.
- Fixed an issue with Azima’s Secondary Fire not being affected by Magnetize’s attraction field.
- Fixed subtitles overlapping item pick-up text in the Rathuum Arenas.
- Fixed an issue with Kubrow Revive elements remaining on the HUD despite the owner and Kubrow being dead.
- Fixed an issue with erroneous Kubrow indicators appearing in the UI in Archwing missions.
- Fixed End of Mission “mission score” appearing for non-endless (i.e. countdown style) missions such as Survival Alerts/Sorties.
- Fixed chat lines not refreshing properly after chat text size has been changed.
- Fixed Client Xiphos’ Sentry Guns Air Support Charges remaining in mission even if the Client has aborted. Sentry Guns will now be removed if the Client has left the mission.
- Fixed an issue with Sentry Gun Air Support Charges disappearing after Host migration.
- Fixed Oberon’s Phoenix Renewal Augment causing Wukong’s Defy to stop working if active at the time of the effect.
- Fixed possible game hangs in the Jordas Verdict.
- Fixed strange Melee Weapon holster positions on Atlas.
- Fixed an issue with Host Migration in certain boss fights possibly creating duplicate bosses.
- Fixed a bug with particle system’s animated tiles not working if the particles didn’t have a proper range for their life values
- Fixed the ability to use quick melee attacks inside your Landing craft after having used a hotkey to equip a scanner
- Fixed volatile runners not exploding upon being killed by a shotgun blast from The Redeemer
- Fixed an incorrect material being used on the Castanas’ holster.
- Fixed the Daily Tribute screen overlapping the completed Quest screen as per:
- Potential fix for Sprag and Ven’kra Tel not dropping the Void Key.
- Fixed various typos and localization issues.
- Fixed an issue where players could not access the Sands of Inaros’ Codex entry after completing the quest.
- Fixed general map hole issues across Grineer tilesets.
- Fixed a rare case where a player could fire a weapon (Opticor) and get disarmed as they are firing which results in the owner of the weapon to be nulled out.
- Fixed an issue with enemy objective markers disappearing if they have invisibility states.
- Fixed an issue where receiving rewards requiring inventory slots prompted the “Invalid Inventory Slots” message. This included the Azima when acquired as the 100-day login reward.
- Fixed an old/recurring issue where you wouldn’t see your custom Clan emblem until you confirmed selection of the emblem deco in the Arsenal.
- Fixed an issue with Baro’s Noggles showing an improper owned state from his offerings list if you buy and place them.
- Fixed cephalon simaris affiliation daily limit not being properly tracked during missions.
- Fixed Zhuge’s arrows firing at an odd angle.
- Partial fix for not being able to switch away from melee weapon while parrying
- Fixed poorly placed environmental fire traps in Grineer levels.
- Fixed the FX of Nezha’s Warding Halo applying to nearby allies.
- Fixed an issue with the UI not displaying acquired Standing for Cephalon Simaris in the “View Mission Progress” window during missions.
- Fixed some Mods not working when performing Mastery Rank tests.
- Fixed sudden lurchy teleportation and animation issues with enemies getting on and off zipline and Ramparts.
- Conclave Fix for the ‘Kill Feed’ in Conclave breaking due to projectile damage sources.
- Fixed an issue with the Rage Mod triggering even when all damage was being blocked by Channeled blocking.
- Fixed an issue with possible misleading waypoints for Clients on Exterminate missions.
- Fixed an issue where if a player uses a ground slam attack while hovering above a push trigger (i.e Corpus Gas Planet vents), they can get stuck in the animation and can’t get off the push trigger.
- Fixed Capture Targets trying to run through a wall to reach the escape point in Grineer Rescue levels.
- Fixed an issue with Inaros’ Devouring allies affected by Radiation Damage and permanently locking Inaros in the animation for the duration of the mission.
- Fixed Alt-Tab shortcut tabbing through chat tabs when chat expanded
- Fixed some instances of opening steam overlay causing chat tabs to cycle when the Steam overlay shortcut is Shift-Tab
- Fixed Data Mass in Mobile Defense missions being unrecoverable after Host migration when dropped into off-map areas.
- Fixed the Right Dendra forearm guard clipping through arm mounted weapons like the Sonicor and Gammacor.
- Fixed crafting an original Arcane helmet when you already have one in your inventory, consuming the BluePrint but not giving you the completed Helmet.
- Fixed incorrect puddle textures in the Uranus tileset.
- Fixed Grineer specific Exploding Barrels using explosion effects designated for Corpus Barrels.
- Fixed not being able to apply skins to the Dark-Split Sword.
- Fixed the Arcata appearing unranked in the Conclave Arsenal.
- Fixed Disruptor Drones in the Law of Retribution not blocking damage in a consistent manner.
- Fixed destroying multiple Disruptor Drone bubbles in the Law of Retribution being difficult due to stacking on top of each other.
- Fixed rolling while charging a charge fire weapon (bow) not canceling out the charge as intended.
- Fixed missing the icon for Hive sortie missions in the World State Window.
- Fixed unneeded resources floating where they touched Mag when she bullet jumps in the Simulacrum.
- Fixed a script error when viewing the End of Mission screen in your Landing Craft for a mission where you didn’t have a sentinel equipped.
- Fixed script error when trying to use the search bar in certain categories.
- Fixed custom icons for Syndicate missions/Alerts/etc not appearing in place of generic node icons.
- Fixed rolling while the Lunaro explodes in your hand, not knocking you down.
- Fixed an issue with Paracyst and Radial Javelin attacks not properly passing through or being amplified by Volt Shields.
- Fixed an issue with clients seeing a UI notification when the host of their game scanned their personal Library target while the client has a different target.
- Fixed an issue with Disruptor Drones in the Law of Retribution not properly registering hitscan weapon fire.
- Fixed an animation issue seen in Banshee’s Diorama.
- Fixed Scanner reticles not showing progress of the current scan.
- Fixed not being able to enter your Dojo from the Solar Chart.
- Fixed Corpus Techs having bad collision when suspended via Vauban’s Bastille.
- Fixed an aggressive screenshake for Clients when the host casts Zephyr’s Tornado.
- Fixed Passives disappearing when switching between About and Build tabs.
- Fixed Nyx’s’ passive attempting to disarm already disarmed enemies.
- Fixed Executioner Dhurnams flashbang not working on clients.
- Fixed the growing Valkyr Hysteria aura turning invisible by Naramons Shadow Step.
- Fixed offsets for Lunaro Riv Set chest armour pieces for several Warframes.
- Fixed a Lunaro match starting immediately after migrating in the lobby while waiting for all players to join.
- Fixed being able to spam Saryn’s Miasma while moving if you cast it immediately after casting Toxic Lash.
- Fixed Mod icons appearing incorrect when viewing the End of Mission screen back in your Landing Craft.
- Fixed an issue where the cosmetics list wouldn’t refresh after changing weapons.
- Fixed Banshee’s Idle animation displaying incorrect FX.
- Fixed Polarize sound effects not being properly created for clients in Conclave matches.
- Fixed an issue with players not getting properly knocked down when performing a dodgeroll.
- Fixed Ivara’s Navigator not deactivating when inside Mag’s Magnetize bubble.
- Fixed an issue with late joining players not having the correct aura color in Lunaro matches.
- Fixed seeing censored words after disabling the Chat Profanity filter.
- Fixed Ash Prime missing his helmet dangles in the Codex diorama.
- Fixed not seeing an objective marker for Capture Targets on Venus missions.
- Fixed issue with Lech Kril sometimes getting stuck in his animation when attempting to throw his Brok.
- Fixed issue with Lech Kril sometimes getting stuck in his animation when attempting to charge.
- Fixed Lech Kril always holding his Gorgon during his melee attack.
- Fixed an issue with Steam Big Pic gamepad bindings being wiped if Warframe was launched outside of Big Pic mode.
- Fixed a number of AI navigation issues present on the Corpus Gas City tilesets.
- Fixed an issue with players being able to clip through the incubator section of the Landing Craft.
- Fixed a number of AI naviation issues present on the Grineer Ocean tileset.
- Fixed an issue with Prisma Grakata weapon model missing a magazine.
- Fixed an issue with Magnetize absorbing more damage than intended from beam weapons.
- Fixed an issue with Magnetize and Cataclysm not properly interacting with Nullifer bubbles.
- Fixed an issue with Clem not properly firing his Twin Grakata’s in his quest mission.
- Fixed an issue with AI enemies not properly attacking after being affected by Radial Disarm.
- Fixed an issue with animations not properly playing if the pause menu is activated during the Lunaro countdown.
- Fixed an issue with players facing a random direction following Lunaro half time.
- Fixed a crash related to host’s aborting Jordas Precept Quest sessions.
- Fixed an issue with Artmis Bow refills not properly drawing ammo from reserves.
- Fixed an issue with Kubrow bleedout timers continuing to tick while a player is dead.
- Fixed an issue with players being temporarily stuck crouching if crouching during the start of a Lunaro goal replay.
- Fixed an issue with Lephantis damage amounts being inconsistent between host and client.
- FIxed an issue with certain teleport volumes not working correctly on Grineer Forest tilesets.
- Fixed an issue with Arsenal values not properly accounting for frame level when displaying modded stats.
- Fixed an issue with the first shot fired when using a scoped weapon not properly registering if moving at the same time the trigger is pulled.
- Fixed parrying mid combo not resetting the combo chain in Lunaro.
- Fixed a case where Nekros’ Soul Punch caused some performance issues.
- Fixed an issue where quest missions would have the wrong difficulty and thus not give you quest rewards because you didn’t qualify.
- Fixed an issue with players spawning above the combat area if revived during the second stage of the Lephantis fight.